Lit on Main - Holiday Tree and Main Street Lighting
6 p.m. -9 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30, 2012
City Hall campus
317 College St.
Have a Very Prairie Christmas with us on Main Street with grand GPISD choral entertainment as we light up Main Street from City Hall, 317 College St., to Uptown Theater, 120 E. Main St., for the holidays.
* Beginning with ever-so-darling elementary school entertainment at City Hall at 6 p.m., through middle school carolers to high school choirs who will raise the roof and their voices, let’s ring in the season and light the tree at City Hall.
· Enjoy Reindeer Games at Farmers Market, from Photos with Santa to bounce houses, Reindeer Ring Toss to Santa Bowling, cookies to hot chocolate.
· Seussical the Musical will dance and sing holiday spirit right into your heart at the Uptown Theater.
· Pop Up Art Shows will fill storefronts along Main Street, as will window décor and holiday lighting
· Ugly Lamp Contest Kick Off at Uptown Theater – vote for your favorite Ugly Lamp!
Phone: (972) 237-8140