Kindergarten . . . where the learning begins!
Kindergarten Newsletter Week 3
Come visit kindergarten at Seguin Elementary! You will see active learning in the five classrooms through language activities, word walls, big books, poems, calendar activities, math manipulatives, learning centers, and more. We are very proud of our kindergarten program at Seguin and encourage each of you to stop by for a visit.
- Be on time to school. Students are late after the 8:10 bell.
- Be at school everyday, unless running a fever or have a contagious infection.
- Read to your child every day.
- Students have homework each week on the focus letters.
- Students need pencils, crayons, scissors and glue at home to complete homework assignments
- Check and sign your child's folder everyday.
- Remove notes and papers that do not need to be returned to school.
- Please put lunch/snack money in your child's account instead of sending money each day.